Now available in more sizes and materials! The Cla-Val Pacific Model X43H H-Style Strainer offers an effective means of removing unwanted solid particles in pipeline flow. These strainers are ideal for preventing fouling, debris and particle build-up in downstream components. The large flow area design, with a flat stainless steel strainer mesh perpendicular to flow, is optimized for low pressure drop applications. Maintenance is fast and easy with the compact H-pattern, requiring only top cover removal.
Features and Benefits
- Low Pressure Drop
- Ductile Iron Fusion Bonded Epoxy Coated Construction with a 316 Stainless Steel Strainer
- Large Flow Area H-Style Design
- Service Without Removal From Line
- H-Strainer in standard materials available in sizes from 1-1/2 to 48 inches
- All Stainless Steel H-Strainer available in sizes from 1-1/2 to 6 inches