Pressure Reducing Valves for Waterworks & Wastewater Applications
The 90 Series Pressure Reducing/Pressure Regulating Valve (PRV) automatically reduces a higher inlet pressure to a steady lower downstream pressure, regardless of changing flow rate and/or varying inlet pressure. Cla-Val Pacific’s PRVs are installed in water distribution systems throughout the world and are know for their superior performance, reliability and long service life. There are many variations on the basic pressure reducing valve, including but not limited to the following.
- 90-01H with X43H H-Style Strainer
- 90-01KO PRV with KO Anti-Cavitation Trim
- 90-48 PRV with Low Flow Bypass
- 92-01 Combination Pressure Reducing and Sustaining
- 93-01 Pressure Reducing and Solenoid Shut-Off
- 94-01 Combination Pressure Reducing and Surge Control
- 390 Series Electronic Pressure Reducing
Check out our line of Pressure Reducing Pilot Controls, including CRA, CRD and CRD-34.