The Cla-Val Pacific Series PV30 Split Body Pinch Valves provide a positive means to control flow of hard to handle, aggressive media such as slurries, sludges and dry solids.The standard, pure gum elastomer sleeve, the only moving part of the valve, is contained in a cast iron or aluminum housing. The annular space surrounding the sleeve and the housing becomes the valve actuator when charged with air or water.
As pressurized air or water enters the annular space, the elastomer sleeve is squeezed shut. Venting the pressurized air or water opens the valve.
- Heavy Duty Construction
- Cast Iron or Aluminum two piece
- Split body-easy sleeve replacement
- Extra thick wear lining
- Only reinforced polyester fabric is used for higher strength sleeves!
- Many elastomers to choose:
- Food grade and double wall sleeves
- Reduced port sleeves for throttling flow
- Special service construction available