The Cla-Val Pacific Series PV20 Closed Body Pinch Valves provide simple means to manually control the flow of abrasive and corrosive slurries, liquids and solids.
The valve operates by turning the handwheel clockwise to close, counter-clockwise to open like a gate valve, but unlike a gate valve the PV20 series valve has no packing or metal surfaces to wear out - the sleeve is merely squeezed to the desired open or closed position.The standard sleeve material, pure gum rubber, is made with reinforced polyester fabric for highest strength and longer lasting cycle life. Sizes 8” and larger are available with bevel gear operators for automatic operation.
- Rugged Ductile Iron body
- Easy to operate at high pressure
- Lubricated stem and bearing pad
- Stainless steel guide rods
- Reduced port sleeves for throttling flow
- Double wall sleeves for severe application