The Cla-Val Pacific PC-22D provides control of the pump and pump control valve, preventing surges in the system when the pump starts or stops. It consists of a pre-wired electrical control panel employing a programmable valve controller to sequence the pump and pump control valve during all modes of operation. The programmable valve controller, which is housed in a NEMA 4X rated enclosure, provides protection to the pumping system from damage due to mechanical, hydraulic or power failure. The PC-22D offers all the control features found in the Cla-Val recommended wiring diagrams, plus alarms, automatic shutdown and adjustable timers.
- Pre-programmed Valve Controller
- Suitable for all Booster Pump and Deep Well Applications
- Works with 60 Series and 131 Series Control Valves
- Electronically Control Open/Closing Speed of Control Valve
- Indicator Lights Monitor System Status
- NEMA 4X Rated Enclosure