The Cla-Val Pacific CTC-33 Electronic Timer Control is a battery powered, programmable on-off control used for opening and closing Cla-Val Pacific main valves according to time schedule. Up to four opening and closing times per day can be set for a weekly schedule.
The CTC-33 offers powerful valve control for remote locations and valve automation applications.
- Precise Valve On-Off Control
- Completely Self-contained
- Programmable Daylight Savings Times
- High Energy Efficiency
- Battery Life Exceeds 2 Years
- Retains Stored Data Even After Battery is Depleted
- Direct Control of Valve Opening and Closing 4 Times Daily
- IP68 submersible
- Combines with Pressure, Flow or Level Control
- Ideal for Remote Valve Location Control