The Cla-Val Pacific 2 ½” Model 90-FS-PRV-25 Is a UL/ULC listed Factory Set pressure reducing valve which can be used as a standpipe valve, floor control valve and a checking device.
The valve is in compliance with NFPA for Class I systems and can handle “Flow” and “No Flow” conditions and rated for systems up to a maximum inlet pressure of 400 psi.
Available End Connections:
- Female NPT x Male Hose - Angle - (FM)
- Female NPT x Female NPT- Straight - (SF)
- Groove x Groove - Angle - (GG)
- Groove x Groove -Straight -(SG)
- Groove x Male Outlet -Angle - (GM)