The Cla-Val Pacific 586 Series Pivoting Disc Check Valve provides superior flow characteristics with lower head loss than any other comparable hinged disc check valve. The two-piece body design allows for a 40% expanded cross sectional flow area, compensating for the disc mass. The valve is available with top mounted or bottom mounted closing control features to meet a variety of applications.
- Two accessory openings - one in each body half
- Double o-ring seals - each side of body seat
- Field replaceable seat and disc rings
- Metal-to-metal seating
- Precise pivot clearance for easy centering, no sticking
- Available in standard sizes 3 through 14-inches - For larger sizes, consult factory