The Cla-Val Pacific Model 55L-60 (UL Listed, FM approved) Pressure Relief Valve is a direct-acting, spring loaded, diaphragm type relief valve. This pressure relief valve may be installed in any position and will open and close within very close pressure limits. The bottom plug may be removed and installed in the inlet to convert it to an angle pattern flow path.
- UL Listed
- Factory Mutual Approved
- UL Listed/FM Approved for use as a fire pump casing relief valve
- Direct Acting - Precise Pressure Control
- Positive Dependable Opening
- Drip Tight Closure
- No Packing Glands or Stuffing Boxes
- Sensitive to Small Pressure Variations
Now available in angle pattern!
The Model 55L-60 is typically used in a fire protection system to trim water pressure, thus preventing pressure build-up whenever line pressure exceeds the setting of the spring.
The 55L-60 relieves excess pressure to atmosphere to prevent damage to the distribution network.