Cla-Val Pacific's 403-11 Remote Control Valve is used where “on-off” control is required. Pressure signals from a remote control “open or close” a small auxiliary valve installed on the main valve cover, which in turn opens or closes the main valve. Only the small amount of fluid in the auxiliary valve cover must pass through the remote control pilot in order to fully open or close the larger main valve.
- Single Seat with Resilient Disc Insures Tight Seal
- Simply Designed with Few Working Parts
- Quick Response to Remote Control
- Fully Supported Frictionless Diaphragm
- Leak-proof Service Assured – No Packing Glands
- Single Tube Line Required for Control
- Opens Wide for Minimum Flow Resistance