The Cla-Val Model 40-32 Non-Surge Check Valve is a hydaulically-operated, diaphragm actuated, globe or angle pattern valve. It is available in various materials and full range of sizes.
- Protects pumps against reverse flow
- Surge-free operation
- Adjustable opening and closing rates
- Fail-safe operation
- Limits flow to a pre-set maximum
- Factory sized for proper performance
- Available in aluminum, cast steel, stainless steel or ductile iron
The 40-32 Non-Surge Check Valve is used in many types of piping system requiring control, flow regulation, rate of flow control, or check valve operation.