The Model 353GF Pressure Control Coupler is a hydrant coupler used in jet aircraft refueling operations. It connects to a hydrant pit valve or hydrant pit adapter to allow pressurized fuel to flow from an underground pipeline and into the receiving aircraft. It incorporates a Deadman operated, direct acting pressure regulator that protects the receiving aircraft from excess pressure and from damage due to pressure surges.
- Conforms to EI Bulletin 1584 Third Edition
- Pneumatic or Hydraulic Deadman Options
- Accurate Nozzle Pressure Regulation
- Excellent Surge Pressure Control
- Conveniently Located Deadman and Fuel Sense Connections
- Bleed Valve(s) supplied, on the Pilot Block
- Standard Folding Operating Lever