The Model 352GF Hydrant Pit Valve is a Deadman operated on-off valve designed for use in aircraft refueling. It typically bolts to the terminus of an underground fuel delivery piping system and qualifies as the final shut-off device for such systems per NFPA 30.
- Conforms to EI Bulletin 1584 Third Edition
- Pneumatic or Manual Deadman operated
- Optional Manual Override for the Pneumatic Deadman Version
- Optional Excess Flow Shut-off for Both the Pneumatic and Manual Deadman Versions
- Body of Ductile Iron and Stainless Steel – No Aluminum
- Fits Within 13 Inch Diameter Pits