The Cla-Val Pacific 34WW Series Water and Wastewater Air Release Valve is specially designed for sewage service. It will protect pipelines from entrained air or gases that collect at high points in sewage pipelines. This valve effectively eliminates air from a system by releasing small amounts of air before large air pockets can occur. In extreme cases, the continued accumulation of air without release valves can actually stop flow completely. Increased power consumption and associated power costs can be anticipated if systems are not properly designed to release accumulated air.
34WW Series Air Release Valves are typically installed at high points in pipelines and at regular intervals of approximately 1/2 mile, along horizontal pipelines.
- Stainless Steel Trim Standard
- Stainless Steel Floats Guaranteed
- Easily Serviced Without Removal From Pipeline
- Engineered For Drip Tight Seal At Low Pressures
- Optional Backwash Kit Available