The Cla-Val Model 349GF Strainer Ball Valve bolts to the inlet of any CLA-VAL Nozzle (and some Nozzles from other manufacturers) and allows for quick and easy strainer checks.
- Side port allows for visual checking of strainer with no fuel spillage
- Side port opens for Strainer cleaning with minimal exposure to uncontained fuel
- Can be used with Cla-Val model 341GF and 347GF Nozzles
- Ball and Strainer can be reversed for de-fuel operations
- Safety lock prevents unintentional reversal
- Strong enough to withstand hydrostatic hose testing in closed position
- Has swivel joint inlet with internal threads for connecting to delivery hose