Designed to protect pipelines from air lock and vacuum collapse, Cla-Val Pacific's Model 33ATD Air Release and Vacuum Breaker Valve with a built-in throttling device eliminates air and prevents vacuum formations in pipelines. A large venting orifice and large float clearances freely exhaust or admits air during pipeline filling or draining.
- Automatically eliminates air pockets
- Easily serviced without removal from pipeline
- Simple, effective patented design
- Corrosion resistant internal parts
- Threaded and flanged inlet options available
- Engineered for lasting service Sizes 2", 3" and 4" UL Listed